The North by Northwest suit – as worn by Cary Grant in the 1959 Hitchcock movie of the same name – is probably the most iconic suit in movie history – Esquire voted it number 1 in a top 10 greatest suits poll. Readers of this blog will know that in 2016 we embarked on a mission to recreate this iconic suit – the journey described in a series of blogs. We also made an 11 minute documentary about the process which is published here for the first time. Enjoy.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive our latest news and updates
- Here comes the sun
- The Velvet Jacket
- Recreating the North By Northwest Suit [Documentary]
- Seersucker – what you need to know
- Nick Cave kicking it – GQ’s 50 best dressed men 2018
- I feel the need, the need for tweed
- Morning dress guide for a wedding (or Ascot)
- What is Made To Measure?
- Bespoke wedding suits – a 5 point guide to ordering one
- Harris Tweed Jackets